Sunday 14 March 2010

Sugababe star Amelle Berrabah reveals all about her new boyfriend




Sugababe Amelle Berrabah has been secretly seeing a new man - and she couldn't help but confess all when we caught up this week.

Amelle, who has been single since splitting with her long-term beau Freddie Fuller a year ago, told me she's thrilled to have found new boyfriend Tom Benn - a former model who now works in management.

She gushed: "He's absolutely lovely. We've only been official for the past few weeks but it's great. Tom gets the industry and he gets me - which is a real bonus. He's romantic and he even took me to The Ivy for a Valentine's Day date. I'm glad I found him."

It's great to see Amelle moving on after a turbulent six-year romance with traveller Freddie, who almost lost his arm in a savage machete attack outside a pub.


But it wasn't just Amelle who opened up about her love life. Both Heidi Range and new member Jade Ewen were itching to talk about their fellas.

Jade says her union with EastEnders star Ricky Norwood is going from strength to strength. Jade revealed: "The same day I found out I was the new Sugababe he found out he was in EastEnders. We grew up together in East London and I've known him for years and years, so it felt very natural when we got together."

But both girls are going to have to pitch in to help Heidi in the run-up to her summer 2011 wedding to long-term boyfriend Dave Berry!

Over a champers lunch at the Metropolitan Hotel on London's Park Lane Heidi told me: "I'm scared! I haven't had time to go and look at venues. I want to do it as soon as possible and go and try some dresses on."

The band are stronger than ever with brilliant new album Sweet 7 hitting s tores tomorrow. They've signed with Jay-Z's Roc-A-Fella Records and are planning to jet off to the States and Asia. The Sugababes consistently deliver the goods with their music - and their future is clearly Sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment