Monday 25 November 2013

5 questions with Amelle Berrabah - myportiswaspsays

SATURDAY, 17 AUGUST 2013


5 questions with Amelle Berrabah

A guilty pleasure you can't seem to quit? 
Drinking coffee, I have to have a coffee every morning to keep me going all day.

Which flavour of ice cream best describes your personality? 
Strawberry because I have a bright personality.

Which item of clothing in your closet gets most wear and why? 
My Adidas high top trainers because they're comfortable and I can match them with most of my clothes.


A song that makes your heart skip a beat? 
Damien Rice - 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You'

If the world were coming to an end and you were allowed one last kiss, who would be lucky enough to land on your lips? 
Tom Hardy – he's hot! 

Thanks Amelle!

Amelle has teamed up with Adam J and Nightcrashers for new dance single 'Love Is All We Need' which is out this Monday.  I don't know about you wasps, but sounds to me like this Sugababe has quite a promising solo career in front of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment