Tuesday 17 August 2010

Heidi:'Girls Aloud will be fine without Nadine'

Heidi Range Heidi Range

Heidi:'Girls Aloud will be fine without Nadine'

Tuesday 17 August 2010

She’s survived in a girl band that’s had its fair share of catfights, and now Sugababes singer Heidi Range says Girls Aloud will be just fine without Nadine Coyle. It’s been reported there’s a rift between Nadine and the rest of the band, and that they’re keen to reform without her.

Heidi tells Closer: “I think Girls Aloud would still do really well without Nadine. Cheryl’s been huge – the band will always have so much success! Luckily we’ve been able to continue as a band when there have been so many dramas and shifts.”

Heidi joined Sugababes in 2001 and, amid rumours of in-fighting, the line-up changed another two times. The current band – Heidi, Amelle Berrabah and Jade Ewen – now contains no original members.

Keeping Heidi grounded throughout has been her TV presenter fiancé, Dave Berry, 31, who she’s set to marry next autumn.

Heidi, 27, gushes: “I’ve already got the dress and venue. I’ll start getting really excited in January when I know it’s coming up!

“But I’m banning any Sugababes songs at my wedding – I want it to be all about my big day, not work. Amelle
and Jade will be there though, of course.”

And 5ft 2 Heidi – who’s already a slim size 8-10 – says she’s determined to be in the best shape possible. She reveals: “I’d like to lose just over half a stone – you always have an ideal in your mind about how you want to look.

“I’m not naturally slim. I have to work at it by watching what I eat and going to the gym at least four times a week.

“I give myself a one-day-a-week cheat where I’m allowed to gorge on carbs. I’ll be a lot stricter as the big day approaches.” Heidi Range

Last week footballer Peter Crouch was reported to have cheated on fiancé Abbey Clancy – but Heidi reveals she still thinks relationships in the limelight can work.

She says: “Peter Crouch is a fool. It’s so shocking because everyone had seen loved-up photos of them on holiday just beforehand. They looked like the perfect couple.


“I think if you put your trust in someone – as I do with Dave – you can be happy. Not all showbiz relationships are doomed.”


By Katie Banks

The Sugababes are launching Cadbury’s most fun game ever – Spots V Stripes. Visit www.spotsvstripes.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment