Tuesday 17 August 2010

Range 'bans Sugababes songs at wedding'

Range 'bans Sugababes songs at wedding'

Tuesday, August 17 2010, 14:09 BST
The Sugababes at The F1 Party
WENN
Heidi Range has admitted that she will not be playing any Sugababes tracks at her wedding.

The singer will marry TV presenter Dave Berry next autumn and told Closer that she will have her two current bandmates at her celebration.

“But I'm banning any Sugababes songs at my wedding," she said. "I want it to be all about my big day, not work. Amelle and Jade will be there though, of course."

The 27-year-old added: "I've already got the dress and venue. I'll start getting really excited in January when I know it's coming up!"

She also blasted footballer Peter Crouch, who allegedly cheated on his girlfriend Abbey Clancy, but added that she is confident that not all celebrity marriages are destined to fail.

"Peter Crouch is a fool. It’s so shocking because everyone had seen loved-up photos of them on holiday just beforehand," she said. "They looked like the perfect couple."

She continued: "I think if you put your trust in someone, as I do with Dave, you can be happy. Not all showbiz relationships are doomed."

No comments:

Post a Comment