Wednesday 17 March 2010

SUGABABES STAR RANGE ACCEPTED PROPOSAL IN HER PYJAMAS

SUGABABES STAR RANGE ACCEPTED PROPOSAL IN HER PYJAMAS

Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)
2010-03-16 17:39:09 -



HEIDI RANGE's New Year's Eve (31Dec10) proposal from her boyfriend DAVE B ERRY was far from glamorous - the TV presenter popped the question while the SUGABABES star was in her "pyjamas putting the washing on".
The couple, dating for seven years, became engaged on 31 December (09) while at home in their London apartment.
And the singer admits she was stunned when Berry dropped to one knee - because she had no idea what he had been planning.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Our flat overlooks Parliament and th e London Eye and we've got amazing views of the fireworks on New Year's E ve so we decided to have a relaxed evening drinking champagne as we were flying early (to India) the next day.
"I was in my pyjamas putting the washing on while watching Love Actuall y and at five to midnight, I went to get my slippers to go on the roof te rrace (and then he proposed)." The pair will wed in October 2011 in London, and Range admits they have already started making preparations for the big day.
She adds, "I haven't tried any (dresses on) yet but when I did a gig in Barbados with the Sugababes, Vera Wang's daughter came up to me and said : 'My mum was at the gig and she'd love to make you a wedding dress.' I n early passed out, I've always dreamt of a Vera Wang wedding dress!" (LR/D

No comments:

Post a Comment