Wednesday 17 March 2010

Heidi Range Kept Her Fiance Waiting And Waiting And...


Heidi Range Kept Her Fiance Waiting And Waiting And...
By MusicRooms Tag: heidi-range Add to: del.icio.us | Digg | Google Buzz | Wikio
Heidi Range Font size:
3
Share17/03/2010
Heidi Range kept her fiancé waiting so long the night he proposed, he kept changing knees because he was getting cramps.

TV presenter Dave Berry popped the question to the Sugababes singer in their London apartment on New Year’s Eve. As she went upstairs to put on her shoes, he got the ring ready and got down on one knee, but was left waiting for over 10 minutes.

“I was in my pyjamas putting the washing on while watching Love Actually and at quarter to midnight, I went to get my slippers on to go to the roof terrace to watch the fireworks,” Heidi said.

Dave continued: “I ran into the kitchen, quickly got the ring out of my pocket, opened the box and got down on one knee. I wasn’t prepared for Heidi being so long though!

“I had to keep changing knees because I was getting cramps. She eventually came around the corner clutching a bottle of champagne in her cleavage and that’s when I asked her.”

Heidi said she was ecstatic when Dave proposed, but he was less than thrilled with her reaction. She did not behave like he expected her to, but he was pleased she said yes eventually.

“I’d love to say she said ‘Yes! Yes! Yes!’ and had lots of tears but she just stood there staring at me and shaking,” Dave told the British edition of OK! magazine. “Then I put the ring on her finger and it was romantic for a hundredth of a second because she went, ‘Ooh let me look at the ring!’ ”

No comments:

Post a Comment