Tuesday 20 August 2013

Sugababes' Amelle Berrabah chats to Entertainmentwise

BY ADAM MILLER ON AUGUST 19, 2013

Sugababes' Amelle Berrabah Admits To Initially Being Unsure Over MKS' New Single 'Flatlines'

But now she tells EntWise she's a massive fan!
Amelle Berrabah is currently preparing for the release of her hotly anticipated new solo single 'Love Is All We Need' but another band hoping to break the charts this summer is the original Sugababes line-up, Mutya Keisha Siobhan, aka MKS, who premiered the music video for their debut single 'Flatlines' today.
However Amelle, who is a member of the current Sugababes line up with Heidi Range and Jade Ewen, admitted to EntertainmentWise that despite initially being unsure over the group's comeback single, she now thinks it's a “beautiful” track.
Sugababes star Amelle Berrabah admits that she wasn't too keen on MKS' new single 'Flatlines' at first (WENN)
The 'About You Now' hitmaker told us that it took a while but she's a big fan of the groups 'Flatlines' telling us:
“I'm not going to lie I had to listen to it a few times but now I really like it. But that happens a lot with me sometimes I have to listen to a track at least three times before get with an album I've bought or whatever. But yeah I really like it."
She continued: "I think they've got really lovely harmonies they're beautiful in each individual way, they blend really well, their harmonies are tight, the melody's really good and I honestly really like it."
When asked if she thought the girls would triumph with their return to music, the 29-year-old insisted that she has every finger crossed for MKS insisting: “Yeah I do, I hope so. I'm always a big fan of any artist that actually has a pure talent rather than something manufactured and told what to think and what to do and I wish them well and all the best so yeah I hope they do really well."
It's nice to see both talented groups put their differences behind them! Amelle also told us about her new feel-good club inspired summer anthem 'Love Is All We Need' scheduled for release August 19 to launch her debut solo album, which she told us isn't a “direct impression” of the rest of the record.
Amelle's debut solo album is scheduled for release early next year. Listen to 'Love Is All We Need' below...

No comments:

Post a Comment