Saturday 23 June 2012

Yesterface met up with Heidi at the Pre Wimbledon party


Take a peek inside Cheska’s makeup bag!

22JUN
Last night I attended Richard Branson’s annual Pre-Wimbledon bash at the Kensington Roof Gardens (SHTANDARD) and managed to catch up with the very friendly Cheska Hull from Made in Chelsea.
Cheska, who looked striking in a bold blue, backless gown, was in the middle of chatting to her friend when my celeb journo pal and I approached her for a quick chat.
Cheska Made in Chelsea Heledd Williams
Cheska from Made in Chelsea at the Pre-Wimbledon rooftop party
Despite the rude interruption, Cheska was happy to discuss cosmetics for Yesterface and was even kind enough to let me take a peek inside her makeup bag!
Cheska’s makeup was simple yet elegant – perfect for a summer evening do such as the one we went to last night. Take a look to see a couple of her fave products…
Hoola Benefit blusher Cheska Made in Chelsea
Hoola blusher by Benefit
Nars Cheska Made in Chelsea makeup
Nars
I also had a quick chat with Heidi from the Sugababes, who told me she was wearing Laura Mercier foundation. And to top it all off, I got a handful of makeup freebies! Oh what a night…
Heidi Sugababes
A bedraggled me with Heidi from the Sugababes


Check out lots of Make up tips at http://yesterface.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment