Saturday 23 June 2012

Amelle Berrabah on original Sugababes reunion: 'There's no bad blood' - Digital Spy


Music

Amelle Berrabah on original Sugababes reunion: 'There's no bad blood'

| By Robert Copsey 
Amelle Berabbah
Amelle Berrabah has admitted that she is looking forward to the original Sugababes reunion.

The singer, who replaced original band member Mutya Buena in 2005, said that she feels "no bad blood" about the first lineup reforming.

Asked if she is excited for the reunion, she told Maximum Pop: "Do you know what, yeah I am! I've got no bad blood; I'm not someone who's like that.

"I think they're all very talented. It's interesting 'cos I haven't heard anything from Siobhan in so long - I'm quite intrigued because she's so talented, her songwriting ability is amazing and she's done a lot of songwriting for other artists."

She continued: "I've been following her silently for a while. Mutya's obviously got one of the best voices I've ever heard. And Keisha, a very talented person who's also got a great voice. I'm intrigued, I'm intrigued…in a good way!"

Berrabah also revealed that the current Sugababes lineup is planning to release new music at "the end of next year", adding: "We haven't got anything set in stone just at the moment. But I've been in the studio literally every single day for my solo album.

"I've nearly finished and my first release should be in the first week of September so I'm quite nervous but I'm really excited."

Earlier this year the singer hinted that her first solo single will be called 'Rebel'.

Listen to her track with DBX 'God Won't Save You Now' below:


No comments:

Post a Comment