Monday 17 October 2011

X Factor: Amelle Berrabah loves Rhythmix and Misha B but NOT Frankie Cocozza

X Factor: Amelle Berrabah loves Rhythmix and Misha B but NOT Frankie Cocozza

October 17th, 2011 by Lisa McGarry.

Amelle Berrabah has admitted that she thinks the right two acts were in the bottom two on last night’s X Factor.
The Sugababes singer appeared on tonight’s Xtra Factor and revealed that she didn’t enjoy either Nu Vibe or Frankie Cocozza’s performance on the main show and thought they both ‘deserved’ to be in danger of elimination.
Amelle said:
“I don’t think they were at their best tonight, that’s for sure. Frankie he struggled a little bit and I think people saw it. I think they both deserved to be in the bottom two.”
However Berrabah did enjoy some of the show and explained that she was wowed by Rhythmix’s performance last night. She added:
I’ve become a really big fan of Rhythmix, they’re wicked! I think they’re so good. To be honest, last week I wasn’t that impressed but last night they shut me up. They’ve got a fan for life now, they’re wicked. I think they’re fresh, they can sing and they’ve got some great swagger about them. I think a lot of people will be able to relate to them as well, they’re nice girls.
The brunette beauty was also impressed by Sami Brookes and Misha B and continued:
Sami she’s got some big voice, but Misha is wicked as well, she is so talented.
Who did you enjoy listening to on The X Factor last weekend and do you think Frankie and Nu Vibe deserved to be at the bottom? Leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment