Thursday 29 September 2011

EXCLUSIVE: The Sugababes: This line-up if for keeps – We’re happier than ever! - Star Magazine


EXCLUSIVE: The Sugababes: "This line-up if for keeps – We’re happier than ever!"
The Sugababes talk exclusively to Star about ex-band members, their new record deal, boys and catfights...
~ Amelle on ex- band member Keisha: “It got hard back then [in the build-up to Keisha leaving], and it got to the point where we had to split. But that’s over with. It’s a new beginning.”
~ Jade on being back in the limelight: “It’s been two years since the line-up change, so we know each other, we’ve sung together, we’ve gigged and toured together, and now it just seems really natural to be together.”
~Amelle on whether she plans to get engaged to boyfriend Tom Benn: “I don’t know. It’s only been a year and a half. Those guys have been together for eight years! When it happens, it happens. I’d like to think he’s The One.”
~ Amelle on the tabloids’ critique of her weight: “Someone insinuated that I was a whale. I felt awful. If I even caught a glimpse of the coverage I’d be in tears.””
~ Amelle on Heidi’s boobs: “Oh my God, we’re obsessed with Heidi’s boobs. We want her to get them out all the time.”…. “She nearly knocked me out with them the other day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment