Tuesday 8 March 2011

Jade Ewen wears big grey pants for Miss Ultimo photoshoot

Miss Ultimo


Jade Ewen wears big grey pants for Miss Ultimo photoshoot

By Smithers on Mar 8, 11 09:00 AM
Jade-Ewen-for-ultimo1.jpg
Jade-Ewen-for-ultimo2.jpg
POSSIBLY this is the one of the strangest blogs that I'm ever going to write - passing my rather limited opinion on underwear.
Being a man I normally never complain whenever a lovely ladies strips off to her smalls in the name of, er, underwear modelling. Amongst other things.
However this Jade Ewen photoshoot for lingerie brand Miss Ultimo left me bemused.
Posing in big, grey pants isn't exactly what I signed up for when clicking on these images. And the awful trainers and socks look too? I'm soooo confused.
Apparently the range is "trend-proof" and provides maximum comfort all day.
Michelle Mone, creator of Miss Ultimo, said: "Jade looks amazing in the range and proves that everyday lingerie can be sexy and stylish too."
Hmmm. Jury is out on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment