Wednesday 14 April 2010

Amelle's Happy with 2st Weight Gain


Amelle's 2st Weight Gain
Amelle Berrabah


Pictures of a size zero Amelle Berrabah shocked fans in 2009.

But since finding love (and peace at work), Amelle's gained weight.

Now the Sugababes star says she is happier than ever with her 9st figure.

Speaking to Closer magazine, Amelle, 25, said: "I've always been thin, and conscious of it. The stress last year meant I lost even more weight.

"I wasn't not eating because I wanted to be skinny.

"I felt like a little boy with no boobs. Now I've put on weight my boobs are back and I've got a bum."

The stress that Amelle is referring to is likely to be the tension within the Sugababes, which ended in the departure of Keisha Buchanan from the band last September.

Size zero: Amelle last year But it's not only a settled work life that has given Amelle her body confidence. She also puts it down to her happiness with new boyfriend Tom Benn: "He's lovely. We've only been official for the last few weeks but it's great.

"I'm glad I found him."

So how has Amelle been getting her new, curvier figure? The singer recently posted on Twitter: "Just had the nicest pizza ever."

And: "I had a chicken club with cheese instead of bacon."

At last, a celebrity diet we can get on board with.

No comments:

Post a Comment