Wednesday 24 February 2010

Sugababes So Sweet and Sexy


THE SUGABABES lit up The Sun Studios this week when they swung by for a Biz Session.
I've witnessed the all of the line-up changes over the years.

But this outfit - HEIDI RANGE, AMELLE BERRABAH and JADE EWEN - looks the happiest and sexiest yet one yet as they giggled their way through a brilliant acoustic set.

After wowing with a stripped down version of new track Crash and Burn and a cover of FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE'S Rabbit Heart, the girls agreed Jade's arrival had been a breath of fresh air.

Heidi said: "It's a nice atmosphere. I'm very nervous about the new album but it's fun.

"We're on the same page, there's a fresh energy which is good, positive and very exciting. There are lots of things we want to achieve together as a group."

Amelle added: "It's been fun and exciting."

New girl Jade - who replaced KEISHA BUCHANAN in September - says the new album Sweet 7 - out on March 15 - will gauge whether people have finally accepted her as a Sugababe.



Strong voice ... newcomer Jade
DAVE HOGANShe said: "I'm slightly nervous about what the public think after so many negative comments at the beginnning.

"Sometimes you think: 'I'm sh*t' after getting one bad comment but I make jokes about it now."

Jade added: "The new album will really show whether people have accepted the new Sugababes line up.

"But I feel very welcome and like I've been here forever.

"It's been overwhelming having to learn all the words as there are so many songs. But I'm dealing with one at a time."

Despite the rejuvenated camaraderie, Heidi says the girls won't be bridesmaids at her wedding to TV presenter DAVE BERRY next Easter.

She says: "It's sounds evil but I've always said it will be my sister and my best friend.

"It will be a small, private do but of course the girls will come.

"I better get looking at venues as it will quickly creep up."

Watch the Biz Session in full by clicking on the links to the right.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/bizsessions/2865464/New-look-Sugababes-laugh-their-way-through-Biz-Session.html#ixzz0gRLZtd0X

No comments:

Post a Comment