Wednesday 24 February 2010

Sugababes Amelles's Blog


Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Amelle Blog
So, I’m doing a parachute jump on 5th March to raise money for Cancer Research! I’ve been wanting to do something for the last few months, because I was supposed to do a 10k run for the charity but I ended up missing it because I was in LA and I’ve felt really guilty about it ever since. It’s a charity that’s really close to my heart ever since my dad passed away, so I really want to earn as much money as possible.


I’m really looking forward to it, but at the same time I’m a bit nervous and my stomach keeps going! I’ve never done anything like that before. Basically I’ve got no choice now, I have to jump out of that plane whether I like it or not, screaming, crying or laughing! It’s going to be amazing, and I’ll be so proud of myself afterwards.


You can sponsor me at www.justgiving.com/Amelle-Berrabah – thanks so much in advance to anyone who donates money, it’s for a really important cause and literally every single penny counts. I really appreciate any support that you give me and Cancer Research.


Thanks – wish me luck! Amelle xx

www.justgiving.com/Amelle-Berrabah

No comments:

Post a Comment