Tuesday 23 February 2010

Ewen: 'Psychic knew I'd join Sugababes'


Ewen: 'Psychic knew I'd join Sugababes'
Monday, February 22 2010, 14:41 GMT

By Daniel Kilkelly, Entertainment Reporter


WENN
Sugababes newcomer Jade Ewen has claimed that a psychic foresaw her involvement with the band one week before she joined.

The singer was recruited for the girl group last year after founding member Keisha Buchanan was ousted from the lineup.

Ewen then immediately flew to Los Angeles, where she joined Heidi Range and Amelle Berrabah to film the video for the band's single 'About A Girl'.

Speaking to The Mirror, Ewen commented: "I've never done Tarot cards, but a week before I went to LA my friend and I had a tea leaf reading.

"I don't usually believe all that but the woman read that I was a performer in the spotlight. She said, 'You're going to work hard and get bigger and bigger, then you'll lose something career-wise. You'll be devastated but in the end it will work out'.

"Then, even weirder, she said I was going to make loads of money and meet two girls and we'd be like a family. I keep a diary and it was only when I was in the hotel in LA that I looked back and went, 'My God - this is what the woman was talking about'."

Sugababes' new single 'Wear My Kiss' is out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment