Tuesday 9 September 2014

DAILY STAR EXCLUSIVE: Tumble star Amelle Berrabah's new gym skills adds extra spice to love life


EXCLUSIVE: Tumble star Amelle Berrabah's new gym skills adds extra spice to love life

TUMBLE babe Amelle Berrabah says her new-found flexibility is working wonders in the bedroom and on the show.

By James Ingham /



news, showbiz, entertainment, TV, BBC, Tumble, Amelle Berrabah LONG LEGS: Amelle takes a time out to speak to James [w8media]
The former Sugababe told how her ­gymnastic skills are helping her tumble with her long-term boyfriend after gruelling training sessions.
During an exclusive training session with the Daily Star Sunday, Amelle giggled: “My boyfriend is definitely very happy I’m on the show.
“He’s started making me stand still for a joke so he can just look at certain areas.
“I could do the splits before but let’s just say I’m a lot more flexible now.
“You could say I’ve been training in the ­ bedroom as well as in the gym. I can certainly do a few new things that I couldn’t do before.
“I’m very confident with him. He makes me feel like a million dollars every day.”
Amelle, 30, has been getting to grips with ­professional partner Doug Fordyce, 24, on the BBC1 show.
But despite her exhausting daily workouts, her relationship with her man, who she prefers not to name, is stronger than ever.
She said: “I no longer have any body hang-ups because of him. He is one of the most amazing people I have ever met.” Amelle also revealed that she was offered around £500,000 to take part in a rival reality show but turned it down.
news, showbiz, entertainment, TV, BBC, Tumble, Amelle Berrabah

LEG UP: Amelle's professional partner Doug gives her a leg up [w8media]
“When Tumble came up I jumped at the chance. I love fitness and gymnastics. It wasn’t for the money or to further my career”
The singer, who releases her debut solo single Summertime on September 21, is believed to have been paid a fraction of that amount to ­appear on Tumble. She said: “I’ve been asked to do one show for the last four years.
“I don’t want to say who it was but they ­offered me a hell of a lot of money.
“It got to the silly point where they were ­offering almost half-a-million pounds. I did have to think seriously about ­turning it down. I can’t do something just for the ­money.
“I’ve also been asked to do another ­reality show twice before and another one once.
“I’m not saying I won’t end up doing one of them eventually but I have to go with my heart.”
She added: “When Tumble came up I jumped at the chance. I love fitness and gymnastics. It wasn’t for the money or to further my career. It was genuinely just because I knew I would love it.”
Last night Amelle made it through to next week’s final but former Blue Peter host Peter Duncan was eliminated after a vault-off with Carl Froch.

No comments:

Post a Comment