Monday 19 August 2013

Sugababes' Amelle Berrabah says she would definitely go and see MKS perform live!

Sugababes' Amelle Berrabah says she would definitely go and see MKS perform live!

Sugababe Amelle Berrabah has emerged from her studio cocoon as a festival butterfly, all set to face a grilling from heat's Lucie Cave.
She talked about the original Sugababes line-up reforming as MKS and said it was great to see Mutya, Keisha and Siobhan back as a group.
"I think it's a good idea, even when I heard the little whispers before, and everyone was like 'd'ya think it's going to happen?', I was like, well, if I was in the audience, I'd want to go and see them," she said.
"They're proper singers, they can sing live, they're musicians… I'm intrigued and I think they'll do well."
She refused to be drawn on which girl band would win in a fight for a number one single, saying it would all be down to who had the better song.
See how Amelle got on with our infamous Toilet Roll of Doom in the video above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment