Tuesday 25 June 2013

Sugababes Amelle Berrabah teams up with Adam J - listen

Sugababes Amelle Berrabah teams up with Adam J - listen

 |  By   
Sugababes star Amelle Berrabah has teamed up with Adam J for his new single.

The DJ has enlisted the singer and Nightcrashers for his new single 'Love Is All We Need', which will be released in the UK later this summer.



It marks the trio's first collaborative single and the first from Berrabah since the Sugababes went on hiatus back in 2011.

The star is currently working on her own solo material and has worked with seasoned and up-and-coming producers for the collection.

"Producer-wise, I was in LA last year and worked with The Game, who is one of the most amazing songwriters," she said.

"I've worked with a couple of new producers as well, who I didn't take under my wing but you know when you just see talent and I'm literally like, 'I really wanna work with you', so I've done that on a couple of tracks.

"The rest of them are quite well known people, like Dr Luke who I'm talking with at the moment and some other big producers."


Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a493156/sugababes-amelle-berrabah-teams-up-with-adam-j-listen.html?utm_source=twt&utm_medium=snets&utm_campaign=twitter#ixzz2XFwHYCv4
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment