Saturday 11 February 2012

Sugababes' Heidi Range: I never thought I'd do Dancing On Ice - Pressparty

Sugababes' Heidi Range: I never thought I'd do Dancing On Ice

Sugababes' Heidi Range has admitted she has no idea how she initially got through Dancing On Ice - because she is such a "scaredy cat".
The star took to the TV talent show with a sense of trepidation, it seems - but she soon grew to love the show.
And she even admitted that she's scared of the dark and sleeping on her own. She told the Mirror:
"I never thought for a second I’d do it. I’d never have considered it because I really am a scaredy cat by nature - I'm terrified of almost everything. I'm scared of walking in the dark, sleeping on my own, driving on motorways, heights - I'm a genuinely safety conscious person. The other day me and my skating partner Andrei Lipanov almost had our only row because he didn't have his seatbelt on - it was bothering me. I've even got myself a helmet for practising, even though Andrei insists I don't need one."
Range had also previously said that she feels her stint on the show has helped her get through her break-up with long-term boyfriend Dave Berry.

image


No comments:

Post a Comment