Wednesday 15 February 2012

Dancing On Ice 2012: Heidi Range is ‘really scared’ of revealing sexy costumes

Dancing On Ice 2012: Heidi Range is ‘really scared’ of revealing sexy costumes



Heidi Range has admitted that when she got to try on a few of her Dancing On Ice costumes, before the series started last month, she upped her weekly gym sessions because they were so revealing.
The Sugababes star set Twitter alight, when she performed on the show a few weeks ago wearing a sexy gold pvc catsuit for movie week, but she admitted that when she first set eyes on the figure hugging costume, she was very ‘scared. The blonde beauty told The Mirror:
“It’s nice to know that people like the outfits – I tried on the gold catsuit before Christmas and it really scared me. I genuinely upped my gym sessions and cut down on carbs over Christmas, but I think that was probably the scariest outfit.”
However, Heidi admitted that now she tries to ‘embrace’ the costumes, the sparkles and the fake tan and just get on with performing to the best of her ability. She added:
“I think on this show you’ve just got to embrace the costumes – I don’t know that I’m going to win any votes from them, but I guess some blokes might be tuning in for that kind of thing. I can’t imagine why they would, but then I haven’t got a man’s mind.”
Range recently revealed that she has dropped from a size ten to a size six since starting training for the show and puts the weight loss down to the rigorous rehearsal schedule. However, we’d say her recent heartbreak probably has something to do with it also.

No comments:

Post a Comment