Friday 6 January 2012

Dancing On Ice: Heidi Range aching all over... but is still going to the gym

Dancing On Ice: Heidi Range aching all over... but is still going to the gym!

Heidi Range (Dancing On Ice)
Super slim Heidi Range has already lost three stone thanks to Dancing On Ice, and despite aching all over she says she’s still working out at the gym daily!

The 28-year-old, partnered with hunky Sylvain Longchambon, said: “I’m still going to the gym.
“I went after my first costume fitting because I thought ‘you’re going to be in lycra on HD TV!”

Despite having performed at some of the UK’s biggest music venues as part of the Sugababes, the pop star also admitted that she was really is feeling nervous about her first performance.
“I’d love to get to the stage where I’m performing and enjoying it, rather than just feeling nervous,” she explained. “It’s great now that we’re at Elstree more and we keep bumping into everyone, it’s really nice, it’s like a little gang now and I’m enjoying getting to know everyone.

“I’ve had the chance to spend time with Jennifer Ellison and Jorgie Porter which was really nice.”
It’s not been the best of starts for Heidi however, with the singer being hospitalised already after hurting her wrist during training! Let’s hope she can stay out of A&E between now and Sunday…
Dancing On Ice starts on January 8 on ITV1.


Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/dancing-on-ice/67492-dancing-on-ice-heidi-range-aching-all-over-but-is-still-going-to-the-gym.html#ixzz1iiGw9V41

No comments:

Post a Comment