Tuesday 3 January 2012

Dancing on Ice 2012: Heidi Range says Sugbabes’ Amelle and Jade are supportive

Dancing on Ice 2012: Heidi Range says Sugbabes’ Amelle and Jade are supportive


The Sugababes ladies are rarely seen without each other so we were surprised to hear that Heidi Range is to go it alone on this year's Dancing on Ice. However, the singer has revealed that her band-mates Jade Ewan and Amelle Berrabah are supporting her all the way.

Speaking to omg! Heidi explained: "The girls are so excited about me doing the show." However, she went on to say that Amelle's support in rehearsals has been rather offputting.

"Amelle's been to a few rehersals, but she didn't help because as I was being lifted, she was screaming in my face," explained Heidi. "I was like, cheers!"

Heidi is taking part in this year's Dancing on Ice
However, Heidi is looking forward to the public getting to know her outside of the band. "It'll be good for people to see me as an individual," she told us. But it seems that she's most excited about the glitz and glamour that goes hand in hand with the show: "I'm excited about the costumes — I love dressing up. If you do this show you've got to embrace the sparkles."
We couldn't agree more, Heidi. We can't wait to see this year's outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment