Saturday 17 September 2011

I'M NOT TOO THIN SAYS AMELLE BERRABAH - Daily Star



ABOVE: Sugababe Amelle Berrabah plays down fears over her weight



The hungry hottie, who attracted criticism for her uber-thin frame, admitted that she can’t stop eating and can munch her curvier bandmates under the table.

Amelle, 27, told Goss: “There’s no way I don’t eat enough.

“I eat loads, probably the most out of the three of us in the band.”

ABOVE: Sugababe Amelle Berrabah plays down fears over her weightIf people talk about my weight, I’m not even aware of it. I think I do have an eating problem to be honest but it’s snacking too muchAmelle Berrabah

17th September 2011By Jessica Brown with Sonja Stephen

SUPER-skinny Sugababe Amelle Berrabah has revealed that she has an eating problem – but it isn’t what you might expect.
The hungry hottie, who attracted criticism for her uber-thin frame, admitted that she can’t stop eating and can munch her curvier bandmates under the table.

Amelle, 27, told Goss: “There’s no way I don’t eat enough.

“If people talk about my weight, I’m not even aware of it. I think I do have an eating problem to be honest but it’s snacking too much.

“I eat loads, probably the most out of the three of us in the band.”
Amelle also predicted that Girls Aloud, who the ladies collaborated with in 2007 for No 1 hit Walk This Way, wouldn’t be returning next year as promised.

She said: “I know they keep saying it but I’ll believe it when I see it. I hope they do though.”
The feisty fox laughed off the recent lawsuit that ex-Sugababe Mutya Buena, 26, took out against the band, winning limited rights to the Sugababe name.
She said: “It doesn’t bother me, it hasn’t affected us as a band, so whatever makes her happy.”
Amelle and bandmates Heidi Range, 28, and Jade Ewen, 23, were at the press launch of BBC Children in Need Pop Goes The Musical.

The girls had earlier performed the Abba classic Dancing Queen as part of West End show Mamma Mia!

No comments:

Post a Comment