Monday 1 August 2011

Sugababes Delicious sneak peak at todays photoshoot + Tweets 1.8.11

The Sugababes have just completed a 14 hour day in the studio completing two shoots with help of Make up Artist @lanslondon, Stylist @Karl_Willett and Fashion Designer @hasanhejazi . Photographer unknown at this stage.


Jade Louise Ewen
Morning! On my way to do a cover-shoot.. You'll have to wait to find out which mag it is :)

Jade Louise Ewen
Me and the girls at the shoot on a break..



Jade Louise Ewen
Looong day.. Heels are off in the back of the car.. Feeling can start to come back to my toes again.. Need my bed!

14 hrs later and two shoots down, on my way home to the sofa and my pj's x




Just got home ya'll! Soooo knackered but so happy how everything went 2day! Next... Food, BED!xxxx!!



@Amelle_berrabah Too tired to cook so enjoying cheese on ryvita, our old fave! x
 
Just been reading your tweets from today and i'm sooo happy that you guys are enjoying FREEDOM from radio today. You've made my day! x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment