Sunday 20 February 2011

RE : Two new Sugababes Tracks named on Wikipedia

The Two Tracks mentioned below have now been removed from Wikipedia !!! 
Either this was a hoax listing or "they" are keeping the lid on any news on tracks being leaked ~JadeEwenFan

2009
  • Lady GagaDance in the Dark
  • Lady Gaga "Paparazzi" (SNL Version)
  • Lady Gaga “No Way” (Unreleased song)
  • The Paradiso Girls ”Who’s My B....”
  • The Paradiso Girls ”My Dj”
  • The Paradiso Girls ”Down”
  • The Paradiso Girls ”Unpredictable”
  • The Paradiso Girls ”Prima Donna”
  • The Paradiso Girls ”Just Friends”
  • Sean Kingston “My Girlfriend”
  • U2 "Magnificent"
  • U2 “I'll Go Crazy, If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight”
  • Whitney Houston “Nothin' But Love”
  • Sugababes “Wait For You”
  • Sugababes “Wear My Kiss
  • Cassie "Sell It" ft. Diddy
  • Valeria “Lola”
  • Enrique Iglesias "Tu Y Yo"
2010
  • Starshell "SuperLuva"
  • Natalia Kills "Love Is Suicide"
  • Natalia Kills "Broke"
  • Far East Movement "Fighting For Air"
  • Lady Gaga “Alejandro” (American Idol Version)
2011

No comments:

Post a Comment