Sunday 5 December 2010

I was bullied for being too thin, reveals Sugababe star Jade Ewen

I was bullied for being too thin, reveals Sugababe star Jade Ewen

SUGABABE Jade Ewen has revealed how she was taunted for being too thin.
The stunning singer said she felt unattractive because of the ridicule heaped upon her "skinny" physique.
The 22-year-old hid her slender figure beneath baggy clothes while blaming a highenergy lifestyle for her trouble putting on the pounds.
Jade, who is half Scottish on her father's side, joined the trio in 2009, replacing founder member Keisha Buchanan.
The Sugababes are the most successful female act of the decade with six UK number ones and 18 top ten hits.
Jade said: "I used to be really conscious about my weight.
"I've always been really thin and when I was younger people used to say I looked ill because I was very long and bony.
"I did a lot of dancing so even though I ate loads I seemed to always be losing weight as opposed to putting it on."

No comments:

Post a Comment