Friday 3 September 2010

Nadine Coyle Records Jade Ewen Song







One of the songs Nadine Coyle has recorded for her debut solo album was originally intended for Jade Ewen, the My Man singer has revealed. Shortly before she joined Sugababes (as a replacement for Keisha Buchanan), former Eurovision contestant Jade was set to release her debut album - which was shelved when she became the latest member of the girl group.
Now one of the unreleased songs has been handed to the Girls Aloud star for her upcoming record.

"I don't know how I'll feel when I hear it," Ewen told the The Sun. "It will be weird but I guess it will be like when Keisha would have listened to the stuff I re-recorded. You can't get caught up in all of that. We're in a positive place right now."

Ewen's band mate Heidi Range also refused to comment on recent stories that Nadine would be kicked out of the band next year when they reunite to record a new album together. "I don't think we are ones to dish out advice on whether they should replace Nadine or carry on as a foursome," explained Range.

No comments:

Post a Comment