Friday 19 March 2010

Twitter messages to Sugababes HQ re Sweet7

Friday, March 19, 2010
Twitter Reactions To Sweet 7
..Sweet 7 has been getting massive support on Twitter this week – here’s a round-up of some of the best tweets!

Simbatoto: Listening to the amazing @SugababesHQ S7 album. Thank You for the Heartbreak and Little Miss Perfect - simply WOW. My fav Suga album :)

Matrix983: Yay! just recieved my @SugababesHQ #Sweet7 copy from Play.com! Love Love it! #Sweet7OUTNOW

Nataliehoman: Go get your copy of the brilliant @SugababesHQ sweet 7 NOW! I love dancing to 'thank you for the heartbreak'.

Ardajupiter: @SugababesHQ just got my copy of #Sweet7 . It is outstanding! Loved every single song! Best album of the year! Go sugababes!

User4658: It's only march but @SugababesHQ Sweet 7 is the best of 2010 :-)

Dr_rheza: @SugababesHQ love all the songs in S7, the girls really work hard, and the song I love most is Wait For You :)

AndyPandy2207: @SugababesHQ Little Miss Perfect has to be one of the best songs on S7, although the best of a good bunch. A great album.xx

Kiranselvak: Bought the @SugababesHQ album #Sweet7 and I think its amazing, I'm loving She's A Mess and Wait For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment