Tuesday 23 March 2010

Dave Berry: I got cramp waiting to propose to Heidi Range




Heidi Range and Dave Berry got engaged on New Year's Eve

Dave Berry: I got cramp waiting to propose to Heidi Range
XFM presenter had to switch knees

Tuesday, 23 March 2010


Dave Berry admits his proposal to Heidi Range didn't go entirely to plan.

The XFM DJ popped the question to the Sugababes singer at their London home on New Year's Eve.

He hurriedly got prepared while she was out of the room.

'I ran into the kitchen, quickly got the ring out of my pocket, opened the box and got down on one knee,' explains Dave, 31.

'I wasn't prepared for Heidi being so long, though, so I had to keep changing knees because of the cramp!

'She eventually came round the corner clutching a bottle of champagne in her cleavage.'

Heidi, 26, and Dave jetted to India the next day and he was tempted to tie the knot there.

'I genuinely would have married Heidi in India and come back for a massive party,' he tells OK!

'But she wants to walk down the f***ing aisle - joke.'

No comments:

Post a Comment