Monday 8 March 2010

Chart News

Tinie Tempah Tops UK Singles Chart
Today 10:54

Tinie Tempah might only be on his first release, but he’s already made it straight to the number one spot after his single 'Pass Out' beat last week's number one Jason Derulo to take the crown.

Speaking to Radio One last night, Tinie couldn’t contain his excitement saying; “I'm out of breath! It feels like it's my birthday, my Christmas, my Easter, my christening all in one. This is mad.” Bless.

Elsewhere in the top 10, Cheryl Cole made it into the list with her new track, Parachute, whilst Boyzone came in ninth with their tribute to Stephen Gately, Gave It All Away.

Not so good news for the Sugababes though, who fell out of the top ten, with 'Wear My Kiss' dropping seven places to number 14, whilst Helping Haiti's 'Everybody Hurts' moved down 17 places, finishing at number 26.

1. (-) Tinie Tempah: 'Pass Out'
2. (3) Rihanna: 'Rude Boy'
3. (1) Jason Derulo: 'In My Head'
4. (4) Ellie Goulding: 'Starry Eyed'
5. (2) Florence & Dizzee: 'You've Got The Dirtee Love'
6. (5) Alicia Keys: 'Empire State Of Mind Part II'
7. (6) Timbaland ft. Katy Perry: 'If We Ever Meet Again'
8. (-) Wiley ft. Emeli Sandé: 'Never Be Your Woman'
9. (-) Boyzone: 'Gave It All Away'
10. (11) Cheryl Cole: 'Parachute'

No comments:

Post a Comment