Monday 22 February 2010

Spotted! The Sugababes at Jasper Conran


Spotted! The Sugababes at Jasper Conran

Fashionista.vg managed to catch up up with the band on their way into a show this afternoon…

All three wore Jasper Conran outfits in tribute to the designer, who is both their friend and one of their favourite labels.

Heidi, Jade and Amelle were all excited to see Conran’s Autumn/Winter 2010 Collection. Amelle told us: “I’m wearing Jasper all the way! I think he’s amazing, and I’m really looking forward to seeing him later.”

She said fashion was so important to all the Sugababes because they have to constantly reinvent their style when they perform on stage. She added: “I think any girl loves to dress up anyway so we’re really lucky. My style is quite random – I love to try new things, so one minute I’ll be a bit rocky then the next I’ll be quite glamorous.”

As well as established designers like Jasper, the Sugababes are also fans of newer, up-and-coming labels and collections. Amelle explained she loves to see as many shows as possible to check out the new talent each season – and to get inspiration for future stage outfits.

The girls are busy promoting their album and new single, but hope to have time to see a few more shows later this London Fashion Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment