Thursday 11 February 2010

Keisha Buchanan: 'Sugababes leak nothing to do with me'


Keisha Buchanan: 'Sugababes leak nothing to do with me'
Former Sugababes singer Keisha Buchanan says she knows nothing about the band's new album Sweet 7 leaking online.
( 0 ) Related Tags:Keisha BuchananJade Ewenalbumbandonline.
Amelle on stage (right) with Sugababes Heidi (left) and Jade (middle)
..Buchanan originally featured in the album but was later replaced by Jade Ewen's vocals when the group's dynamics changed.

The band's new album has now somehow been leaked online, a month before its set release date, Digital Spy reported.

The 25-year-old said on her Twitter page: "If it's true… umm I don't have an opinion on it. Nothing to do with me."

"I recorded that album… I've not heard the new version. I don't follow what they do, I'm focused on me at last lol xxx."

After making it quite clear she has nothing to do with the Sugarbabes anymore, Keisha is allegedly in talks with her former bandmate Mutya Buena to collaborate a single for her upcoming solo album.

No comments:

Post a Comment