Thursday 1 August 2013

Jade Ewen: ‘Sugababes are pretty much done’- Heatworld

Jade Ewen: ‘Sugababes are pretty much done’





So it looks like there’s just not enough room for two Sugababe groups after all…
Jade Ewen has admitted that Sugababes are “pretty much done”.
Jade confessed that she can't see herself ever returning to the studio with Heidi Range and Amelle Berrabah, and has been working on solo material.
"I don't even know if the band stuff is going to happen again, if I'm completely honest.  
"I think Amelle wants to do her own solo stuff, Heidi is doing a Happy Days musical... I think we're pretty much done.
"I'm working on solo material at the moment actually. It's only come about in the past three weeks, so it's quite a new project.
"No-one's really seen me yet. I sang for Eurovision, I've been in a band, but I don't think anyone really knows what I'm about."
Jade added that she’d like the current Sugababes line up to go on tour with the original band members, Mutya Buena, Keisha Buchanan and Siobhan Donaghy, who are now performing as MKS.
"I would love to do a giant tour of all the Sugababes, old line up and new line up," she said. "That would be awesome, it would sell out.
"That's easy for me to say though, I don't know how that would go down [with the other girls]. But I'm definitely up for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment